Friday, December 18, 2009

I want to locate a website with current crude oil price per barrel in the Williston Basin, Montana?

I am trying to search for a website on the internet that I can access daily to find the current price per barrel of crude oil. This would be for the Williston Basin region in Montana.I want to locate a website with current crude oil price per barrel in the Williston Basin, Montana?
Seeing how the oil from the basin ranges from API聽27掳 to 48掳 I don't think that you will find a single number.





Typically producers have a contract with the refineries to which they sell, specifying a grade range of their product (largely based upon API viscosity and sulfur content) and a price (typically a percentage of a benchmark oil). For example, you might be paid 80% of the price of West Texas Intermediate, or some such number.





If I had to guess, I would bet that the Williston Basin oils are sold under a variety of grades and contracts. It is usually not too easy to get the exact terms of such contracts from public sources.
  • salicylic acid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment