Monday, April 26, 2010

If I am really bullish on the oil price, where should I invest my money?

I am very bullish that oil price will keep rising. How can I take advantage over this rising oil price? Which company's stocks should I invest in?If I am really bullish on the oil price, where should I invest my money?
Chevron, Valero, ExxonMobil, etc. Any company that has something to do with oil/energy. You might try an oil and energy ETF to get the benefit of multiple energy companies...If I am really bullish on the oil price, where should I invest my money?
I suggest you buy DIG.





It's an ETF that is designed to be twice the daily performance of the Dow Jones US Oil %26amp; Gas index. Here is more information about it:


http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=DIG





This ETF can change by a large percentage in one day. And if you bet the right way. Then you can make a lot of money. But if your bet is wrong, then you can loose a lot of money too.
Chevron
I like Flowserve NYSE: FLS. Since most oil fields are aging they make electrical submersible pumps designed to aid in the recovery of oil.





Of the producers look to companies that can increase reserves like Petrobras NYSE: PBR or Tullow Oil. LSE: TLW Most companies have failed to increase their reserves and that is why their stock price has underperformed over the last year.
Please send me an email to info@hylandcapital.com - I have a ground floor opportunity in the Canadian Oil Sands - proven reserves, contracts in place and production ready to go this summer/fall - very small private player - great potential.
Try these symbols





OIL


USO
if this is the way oil prices are going up - no one can tell where to invest - entire Global economy will fall.





may be in GOLD
I don't know about you, but I'm like the tortoise, not the hare. Even with the crappy interest rates, I'd still put it in the credit union. At least you know you won't loose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment